Owl’s Roost Cottage has all the creature comforts and is fabulously charming. It forms part of a conversion of an attractive 150 year old barn surrounding a cobbled courtyard and amazing countryside.
The holiday cottages are 4* Tourist Board accredited and designed an furnished to a high standard, with a double bed and a double sofa bed.
- Self Catering
- Sleeps 2 (can sleep up to 4 people as there is a sofa bed in the living area)
- Open plan living area
- Fully equipped kitchens, with washer-dryer, gas cooker and hob, microwave and fridge
- Bathroom – with bath! Towels and complimentary toiletries
- Mezzanine floor leading to the bedroom
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee and milk
- Access to our club room – which feature unlimited use of computer, printer and internet
- Pets are welcome under certain conditions and subject to prior agreement (Please call to discuss)
- Cots and high chairs can be made available as well as extra bedding
- Cleaning service can be supplied on a weekly basis for a small addition fee
Owl’s Roost Cottage
***Check-In from 2.00pm and Check-Out before 10.00am***
Please click here to Check Availability